News

History and present time of the castle in Rožmitál under Třemšín

On the place where the present castle is, the son of Budislav from Březnice Oldřich built a castle between 1250 and 1265. He and his offsprings got their name from Rožmitál according to the name of the castle. The lords from Rožmitál – brothers Oldřich and Sezema - owned the whole castle until...
Read more

History of the castle in Nelahozeves

The municipality of Nelahozeves was first mentioned in 1352 when it was a property of St. Vitus chapter in Prague. Under them, a fort was built there. It was first mentioned on paper in 1400. The fort was often rented, first to the Prague chapter and then to Prague inhabitants during the Hussite...
Read more

Visitors´ traffic of the Gryspek family exposition

133 adults, 8 children and 98 pensioners, which is altogether 239 visitors, visited the chapel of St. Peter and Paul´s church this year. The new touristic point in our town was built thanks to the grant from the Programme of country development and it was opened to the public last year. Guiding of...
Read more